Thursday, December 1, 2016

Ken Batchelor Hired As Radnor School District's Superintendent

Dear Key Communicator,

It's now official - Radnor's gain is our loss.  The Radnor Board approved the hiring of Ken Batchelor as their next Superintendent.

Here is a link to an article with some background information

Yesterday John Sanville shared with the staff that John Nolen will move into Ken's role.  More details about the transition will be discussed this coming Mondayat the Board meeting.

And I thought you might like to read Ken's message to the staff 

###
While it is difficult for me to leave UCFSD, it is with great professional excitement I take this next step in my career.  I will begin transitioning to Radnor in December and January, and I will officially begin at Radnor on January 30, 2017.

I have been blessed by the many experiences I have had and friendships I have developed here at UCFSD.  Over the years, as a teacher, coach, student council advisor, building administrator, and district office administrator, I have witnessed first-hand the outstanding caliber of this collective school community.  This is a great district because of all of you.  There are not enough words to express my thanks for all you have done for me over the years.  It is hard for me to leave this wonderful district that has become my home.
 
All my best,
Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment